Tuesday, February 16, 2010

guitar media playlist feb 16

1. baby sloth spirit. final program (ssslow edit) [eyes]
2. konnichiwa. celestial navigations [ep]
3. radio dept. heaven's on fire [heaven's on fire]
4. john k. lostinthebeat [lost in the beat]

5. u.s. girls. the mountain's high [go grey]
6. kria brekkan. place of you [uterus water 7"]
7. o paon. a) [7"]
8. scout niblett. bargain [the calcination of scout niblett]

9. daytime television. rip off [worst demo world]
10. sparkling wide pressure. private mystery school [what day it is]
11. arizona jaguar. A [1993-2009]
12. vacation dad. hemp scented body lotion [vacation dad]

13. pink priest. sleepyhead [beko 31]
14. city center. heat isn't the word [cops don't care 7"]
15. infinite body. carve out the face of my god [carve out the face of my god]
16. atlas sound. christmas synths [blog]

17. raw thrills. for someone [beko 29]
18. spectrals. it's very kind of you to put up with me [paradise vendors com]
19. cough cool. great shredder event [buy some dust]
20. lois magic. dead quiet [cs]

21. my disco. young [dunno]
22. axemen. sick and tyred [split w times new viking]
23. dignan porch. on a ride [7"]
24. home blitz. don't talk to me [out of phase]
25. haunted houses. truth [the invisible war for the mind]

2 comments:

ŽIVA MUZIKA said...

cool playlists

Anonymous said...

hello, congratulations for your blog, now I am a follower of your blog and I invite you to visit my new blog "Student Loan Consolidation", you can go to my profile baby24, thanks ... a, you are very beautiful